Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
11 George street Wolverhampton WV2 4DG / or various sites.
2 hour session to suit.
Overview of Support offered
- To understand a range of communication methods and make the decision about the best way to communicate in particular situations.
- Develop understanding of problem solving and decision making.
- Understanding of your own skills and skills of those around you.
- Define communication and introduce a communication process.
- Look at channels of communication and the sending of messages.
- Face to face communication. Barriers to communication enabling effective communication.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 4 Maximum No. 8
what equipment should i bring?
- Will have understanding of a range of communication methods and have taken part in decision making about the best way to communicate in particular situations.
- Will have also developed your understanding of problem solving and decision making.
- Understanding of personal skills and of those around you.
- Understanding of effectively communicating with others.