Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
11 George street Wolverhampton WV2 4DG or various site.
2 full days.
Overview of Support offered
Goals UK is centred on The Learning Experience of the learner- “I hear it, and I forget it. I see it, I remember it. I do it, I understand it.”
Identifies the main three ways that a person can take in information.
- AUDITORY (hearing it)
- VISUAL (seeing it)
- KINAESTHETIC (feeling it)
- Interactive and fun sessions throughout the two days training.
- Opportunities for personal development
- Risk taking with a surprise ending
- Improving confidence & self-esteem
- Personal action planning and much more
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 4 Maximum No. 10
what equipment should i bring?
- Increased confidence, self esteem and general well being
- Able to identify barriers and bad habits
- Increased focus on positives and personal successes
- Identify and an ability of how to use SMART planning to achieve goals
- Understand how having a plan and a goal increase motivation and confidence