Planning and prep for successful interviews
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
11 George street Wolverhampton WV2 4DG / or outreach site available to Talent Match.
2 hour session to suit.
Overview of Support offered
- Understand why employers use interviews as part of the selection process
- Identify the different types of interviews
- Recognise the importance of preparation and planning
- Be prepared with questions and answers – lists, responding, what to ask, what not to ask
- Participate in a mock interview
Create a focus for the lesson (discuss Telephone Techniques and their experiences)
Functional Skills Link:
- Follow the main points of the discussion
- Able to read and understand the handouts
- Make relevant contributions and allowing for responding to others input
- Use techniques to clarify and confirm understanding
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 4 Maximum No. 8
what equipment should i bring?
- Increased knowledge of the interview process.
- Increased confidence.
- Well prepared for the interview process.