Time management/SMART Planning job searching
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
when is it?
11 George Street Wolverhampton WV2 4DG / or various sites.
2 hour session to suit.
Overview of Support offered
- To identify the importance of time management.
- How to implement a time management plan, the importance of planning and goal setting.
- We look at aspects of day to day time spent e.g. eating, sleeping, leisure etc. Do you waste time? What do you waste time on?
- Establish a routine.
- Short term goals. Long term goals. SMART.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 4 Maximum No. 8
what equipment should i bring?
- Identify why it is important to manage time effectively.
- Identify where we are not making the most of the time available to us.
- Identify the time management techniques that can be utilised in an effective job search.
- Identify the importance of goal setting.
- Identify how to use SMART planning to achieve goals.
- Understand how having a plan and a goal increase motivation and confidence.