Diversity and Equality
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Wolverhampton Walsall Dudley Central(Bilston/Darlaston)
where is it?
On – Route Foyer, 6 Dixons Green Road, Dudley
4 week rolling programme Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays. (1 hour sessions) A full time table will be provided
Overview of Support offered
This training is delivered through the Foyer Diversity and Equality workbook. You can choose how many sessions you would like to attend. Each session you will aim to complete 1-2 modules, there will be certificate of attendance awarded on completion of 3 sessions and all 6 modules from the workbook.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 1 Maximum No. 6
what equipment should i bring?
You will be able to:
- Outline the nature of stereotyping and making assumptions.
- Respect and celebrate your own and others differences.
- Recognise discrimination and inequality and confidence to challenge it appropriately.
- Show future employers you have gained an awareness of this subject.
- Be more confident in how you present yourself, able and willing to participate in group activities and feed back that you feel more able to take on new challenges and experiences.