Preparation for Employment
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Wolverhampton Walsall Dudley Central(Bilston/Darlaston)
where is it?
On – Route Foyer, 6 Dixons Green Road, Dudley
4 week rolling programme on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (1 hour sessions)
Overview of Support offered
The sessions will develop the various social and communication skills you need to show yourself in the best light to perspective employers and problem solving activities.
You can choose how many sessions you would like to attend.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 1 Maximum No. 6
what equipment should i bring?
- Improve your communication skills.
- Learn how to manage difficult situations better.
- Know what employers expect from you.
- Be more confident in how you present yourself, able and willing to participate in group activities and feed back so that you feel more able to take on new challenges and experiences.
- Feel more optimistic about your future, your hopes and dreams and your chances of attaining them.