CPDSkillsPlus - 6 Week Coaching & Personal Development Programme
Grow & Glow Coaching
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
Venue to be confirmed, and that will be dependent on the interest expressed and areas individuals are willing to travel to.
Dates and hours to be confirmed for 6 Week Programme – Session hours will be either mornings or afternoons 10 to 12 or 12.30 to 2.30pm
Overview of Support offered
About Grow & Glow Coaching:
I offer engaging coaching and personal development (CPD) workshops
and programmes. To help people learn essential life skills, build
confidence, improve self worth, raise career aspirations, and deal with
barriers that are preventing them from moving forward. I believe all
individuals should have the opportunity to discover their vast potential
and invest in themselves. So they can develop essential life skills and
use their talent effectively for growth, contribution, and give back to their
Personalised coaching and training service to help people
work on soft skills, mindset and personal growth. So they
can grow in potential, confidence, self-belief and take the lead
in improving their lives and excel.
To empower young people through a six week programme that is highly
innovative, fun, informative and designed to positively impact lives.
The programme will support the development of soft skills such as
emotional intelligence and social skills that are highly valued and sought
by employers. Along with working on mindset, goal setting, problem
solving and identifying individual skills and qualities to support future
Innovative, practical and engaging sessions, all personalised around
group needs and individual requirements using coaching and training to
meet expected outcomes.
1. Everyone completes a baseline assessment to measure where they
are now in terms of soft skills they will be covering.
2. Current group challenges and priorities will be identified by the
group and adapted into the 6 week programme to meet the needs.
3. A range of coaching methods, techniques, tools will be used in order
to help the young people achieve these desired outcomes.
4. Baseline assessments will be completed again at the end and
answers will reflect any impact and progress made. Information will
be used to fill in evaluations and shared with Talent Match Mentors.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 6 Maximum No. 10
What equipment should I bring?
NO equipment is needed and my resources are included in the final price.
From attending this ‘ultimate’ six week unique and potentially life
changing programme you can expect to……
- Meet like minded people and receive peer support.
- Work on dreams and aspirations
- Recognise personal qualities, skills and resources.
- Uncover hidden talents and improve confidence.
- Gain knowhow and confidence in goal setting.
- Build emotional resilience and improve mental wellbeing.
- Improve positive thinking and learn positive coping strategies.
- Learn how to replace self-limiting beliefs with new enabling beliefs and behaviours.
- Support other attendees during mastermind and work on problem solving skills.
- Work on key soft skills during mastermind – Emotional Intelligence and social intelligence.
- Receive ‘accountability buddy’ to help stay committed to personal goals.
- Evaluate and celebrate all achievements.
- Make measurable progress in soft skills (using Baseline Assessment to monitor results)
- Last but not least, have fun!