Developing you for employment or work experience in the environmental industry
Sporting Schools Ltd
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
Contact Graham or George to find out the location
Course runs 6 weeks
Day 1 – 10am – 4pm
It can be run over two days per week, which would then last 3 weeks.
Overview of Support offered
The programme is to help you get jobs in business.
Unit 1 – Know ways that people affect the environment
Unit 2 – Understand how people can act to benefit the environment.
Unit 3 – Undertake an environmental project
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minumum No. 4 Maximum No. 12
what equipment should i bring?
- The course will give you an understanding of environmental issues.
- You will take part in an environmental project to enhance wildlife, plants access and awareness in the countryside.
- It will also enable you to plan a career pathway for future qualifications.
- Improve employability and experience.
- Gain confidence through discussions about issues within the environment, this will Improve self-esteem.
- Increased knowledge of related industry.
- Encourage engagement in learning a subject of interest.
- Opportunity to progress to a course at the next level in education or work experience.
- The environment is close to most people’s hearts and there are several opportunities to help sustain and develop the environment.
- You will be given an opportunity to help and research into environmental sustainability.