Developing you for employment or work experience in business
Sporting Schools Ltd
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
Contact Graham or George to find out the location
Course runs 6 weeks
Day 1 – 10am – 4pm
It can be run over two days per week, which would then last 3 weeks.
Overview of Support offered
The programme is to help you get jobs in business.
Unit 1 – Introduction to advertising
Unit 2 – Business and the Community
Unit 3 – Key business concepts – Marketing. Design business campaign for
Unit 4 – Rights and Responsibilities in the Workplace
Unit 5 – Be an entrepreneur – Discuss business ideas. Plan a career pathway
into business and administration industry
Unit 6 – ‘Go Experience’ have some work experience.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minumum No. 4 Maximum No. 12
what equipment should i bring?
- The course will give you a basic understanding of business.
- It will also enable you to plan a career pathway for future qualifications and experience.
- You will also help construct a marketing campaign for a business.
- Gain confidence through discussions on business matters.
- Improve self-esteem.
- Increased knowledge of related industries you might want to work in.
- Improve employability.
- Look at how to set up your own business.
- Opportunity to progress to a course at the next level in education or work experience.