Employability Themed Workshops - Coaching & Personal Development
Grow & Glow Coaching
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
Venue to be confirmed, and that will be dependent on the interest expressed and areas individuals are willing to travel to (Support can be offered in all listed areas.
Dates and hours to be confirmed for 6 Week Programme – Session hours will be either mornings or afternoons 10 to 12 or 12.30 to 2.30pm
Overview of Support offered
About Grow & Glow Coaching:
I offer engaging coaching and personal development (CPD) workshops
and programmes. To help people learn essential life skills, build
confidence, improve self worth, raise career aspirations, and deal with
barriers that are preventing them from moving forward. I believe all
individuals should have the opportunity to discover their vast potential
and invest in themselves. So they can develop essential life skills and
use their talent effectively for growth, contribution, and give back to their
Personalised coaching and training service to help people work on
soft skills, mindset and personal growth. So they can grow in
potential, confidence, self-belief and take the lead in improving
their lives and excel.
To inspire and empower young people to use and develop coaching
tools that facilitate positive change, improve emotional intelligence,
wellbeing and self-leaderships skills. Supporting the development of soft
skills that are highly valued and sought by employers. Therefore
improving the chance of finding and staying in the right job.
All four workshops are innovative, engaging, hands on, suit most
learning styles, and personalised around group/individual needs and
- To identify the groups biggest challenge in finding and staying in
employment and work around that. Whilst also identifying what is
most important to them right now to work on.
- Appropriate coaching methods, techniques and tools will be used to
help the young people achieve these objectives.
- Evaluations will be completed identifying new insights, goals and any
further support required. Information will be shared and discussed
with the Mentors/Workshop Organiser.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 6 Maximum No. 10
What equipment should I bring?
NO equipment is needed and my resources are included in the final price.
Workshop 1 – Identify Employability Skills and Barriers to Employment
Workshop 2 – Work on Barriers to Employment (Comfort Zone/Limited Beliefs)
Workshop 3 – Goal Setting Session and Raising Aspirations
Workshop 4 – Interview Skills Coaching and Positive Coping Strategies
Workshop Outcomes: (For all four Workshops)
Workshops are designed to help young people to identify their personal
challenges, along with individual skills, qualities and what they ‘want’ to work on
as a group. With the aim of helping them reach their own desired solutions to
overcome challenges so they can move towards employment.
From attending all four workshops you can expect to……
- Meet like minded people and receive peer support
- Work on dreams and aspirations
- Raise self-awareness and motivation
- Recognise personal employability skills, qualities and resources.
- Uncover hidden talents and improve confidence.
- Gain knowhow and confidence in goal setting
- Build emotional resilience and improve mental wellbeing.
- Improve positive thinking and learn positive coping strategies.
- Learn how to replace self-limiting beliefs with new enabling beliefs and behaviours.
- Work on, develop interview skills with professional coaching support
- Evaluate and celebrate all achievements.
- Last but not least, have fun!