Creative and outdoor pursuits residentials
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Where is it?
On location on residential- including Mont-Guyan, France.
Overview of Support offered
We can provide residentials for groups of up to 12 participants. Within these residentials, which can range from 3-7 days, participants will be able to take part in a range of activities including outdoor pursuits and creative workshops, which could include drama, music, filming, photography, dance,visual arts (activities will be catered to what the group would like to have on offer). Residentials can be themed, eg, around setting up in business or film production, and will be led by professionals in the relevant field. They will be fun and challenging, and allow people to work together. Residentials can be locally based or take place abroad-specifically in France.
Our residential in France, takes place in Mont-Guyan, on a 74 acre estate of pasture and woodland, bordered by a river – Le Palais. Within the accommodation, is a 6m x 12m outdoor salt water swimming pool, games room with table tennis and pool table and a playing field for football, badminton, cricket, etc. The rooms and gites are furnished and equipped to a very high standard. Activities in the area include horse riding, canoeing, hot air ballooning, go carting, quad biking, swimming, jet skiing and walking. Within 5 minutes by car or 30 minutes walk, there is a beautiful lake with a sandy beach and café bar.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 5 Maximum No. 12
What equipment should I bring?
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Improved social skills, including team work, negotiation and communication
- New transferable skills developed- including those required for jobs within the specific industry explored
- Access to enjoyable activities that support individual needs and help to nurture hopes and aspirations.
- An opportunity to discover new interests and new talents- encouraging commitment, a sense of achievement and possibly a career path
- The broadening of horizons, both geographically and through participation in challenging activities