Girls CPD Network - Coaching & Personal Development Network Group!
Grow & Glow Coaching Nina Virk
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Where is it?
Venue to be confirmed, and that will be dependent on the interest
expressed and areas individuals are willing to travel to.
Two hour sessions to take place every fortnight during mornings or
afternoons 10 to 12 or 12.30 to 2.30pm – This will be an ongoing Group!
Overview of Support offered
About Grow & Glow Coaching:
I offer engaging coaching and personal development (CPD) workshops and programmes. To help people learn essential life skills, build confidence, improve self worth, raise career aspirations, and deal with barriers that are preventing them from moving forward. I believe all individuals should have the opportunity to discover their vast potential and invest in themselves. So they can develop essential life skills and use their talent effectively for growth, contribution, and give back to their community.
Personalised coaching and training service to help people work on soft skills, mindset and personal growth. So they can grow in potential, confidence, self-belief and take the lead in improving their lives and excel.
To inspire young women through speakers, empower them through mini workshops and provide both emotional and practical support through mastermind. Supporting the development of soft skills such as emotional intelligence and social skills that are highly valued and sought by employers. Therefore improving the chance of moving towards employment.
Support is innovative, engaging and personalised around group needs and requirements. Anyone can join at any stage, or even miss a session or two as group has been designed to suit and accommodate everyone.
- Everyone completes a baseline assessment to measure where they are now in terms of soft skills they will be covering.
- A range of coaching methods, techniques, tools will be used in order to help the young people achieve objectives during the workshops.
- Inspirational speakers will be brought in and opportunities will be created for all the girls to speak, share, and take part.
- Baseline assessments will be completed again at the end (after 6 to 12 sessions) and answers will reflect any impact and progress made. Information will be used to fill in evaluations and shared with Talent Match Mentors.
For more information click here
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 8 Maximum No. 14
what equipment should I bring
No equipment needed and all resources are included in my final price.
The Girls CPD Network Group is designed to create a strong friendly community that help each other move forward through Support, Inspiration and Solutions. So they can be empowered to reach their own desired solutions, improve confidence, relationships and overcome personal barriers to move towards employment.
- From attending all four workshops you can expect to……
- Meet like minded people and receive peer support
- Work on key soft skills during mastermind – Emotional Intelligence and social intelligence.
- Raise self-awareness and motivation.
- Recognise personal qualities, skills and resources through mastermind or mini workshops.
- Learn about business and enterprise from professional women (Inspirational speakers).
- Gain support, support other attendees during mastermind and work on problem solving skills.
- Apply positive thinking techniques to deal with challenges and situations.
- Receive ‘accountability buddy’ to help stay committed to your personal goals.
- Make measurable progress in soft skills (using Baseline Assessment to monitor results)
- Evaluate and celebrate all achievements.
- Last but not least, have fun!