Confidence and Self Esteem Workshops
Gloucester Street Community Centre
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Telephone 01902 425461 or 01902 686068
where is it?
1-8 Gloucester Street, Wolverhampton, WV6 0PT
Can offer delivery at HUB’s.
One-to-one session; 30 min x 4
Group Session; 2 hour sessions x 4, once a week according to scheduled timetable.
Overview of Support offered
Do your family and friends tell you that you are shy or quiet? Do you think they are right? If so, and you want to be more outgoing, confident, make new friends and socialise a bit more, then this workshop will help you!
This workshop uses plenty of activities to get you involved and to challenge your current mind-set and to help you think more positively about yourself and those around you. You will take part in fun and enjoyable tasks and interact with others in a safe and friendly environment, via both group sessions and one-to one support.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 6 Maximum No. 8
what equipment should i bring?
- Increase self-esteem by speaking positively about self and others
- Gain support from family and friends by obtaining constructive feedback
- Increase confidence
- Develop communication skills verbally and in writing
- Develop time management skills, planning and organisational skills
- Develop decision making skills
- Gain knowledge in practical skill of monitoring and evaluating learning experiences
- Set SMART targets for future endeavours