Health and Well Being Workshop
Gloucester Street Community Centre
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Telephone 01902 425461 or 01902 686068
where is it?
1-8 Gloucester Street, Wolverhampton, WV6 0PT
Can offer delivery at HUB’s.
2 hour sessions x 4, once a week according to scheduled timetable.
Overview of Support offered
If you want to look and feel good, let us show you how to maintain or improve your image and lifestyle.
Health and well-being is an important part of everyday life. We will work with you to make the right choices with what food you eat, what you drink and also having a healthy attitude.
Using the latest personal technology tools, we will help you improve your understanding of your health, including your physical wellbeing.
This workshop makes learning about being healthy practical and interesting!
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 6 Maximum No. 8
what equipment should i bring?
- Increase self-esteem by speaking positively about self and others
- Gain support from family by obtaining constructive feedback
- Increase confidence
- Cope with health changes and challenges in life, and make better lifestyle choices
- Increase understanding of lifestyle choices and the costs and benefits attached, including the impact of risk-taking
- Develop decision making skills
- Set SMART health targets