Groundwork West Midlands
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
We are flexible; we can deliver at a Hub, at our premises in Tipton or a local community venue.
Run over a period of 6 weeks.
Overview of Support offered
We deliver fun, informal, informative workshops to help breakdown issues in your local community such as postcode rivalry, by:
- Highlighting commonalities between communities and generations
- Helping you work together
- Helping you see things from a different perspective
- Understanding it is ok to have goals and aspirations
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 6 Maximum No. Any
what equipment should i bring?
- Behaviour Change
- Reduced barriers to engagement
- Better understanding of the community in which you live
- Higher aspirations