Employability and Career Planning
Groundwork West Midlands
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
Hub, at our premises in Tipton or a local venue.
One off sessions or a series of workshops.
Overview of Support offered
We use fun, interactive and hands-on methods such as ‘The Apprentice’ Alan Sugar style questioning and cover areas such as;
- What employers look for
- Identifying personal and transferable skills
- Researching the labour market, matching your skills
- Making decisions and action planning
- Training required
- Preparing your CV and Personal Statement
- Interview preparation
- Links with Local Employers
We can offer QCF accredited courses in Employability to Entry Level 3/Level 1 which requires approximately 80 GLH for the Award or 130 GLH for the Certificate.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 6 Maximum No. Any
what equipment should i bring?
- Completed CV
- Increased self awareness
- Increased understanding of employability requirements/skills