Improving individual well-being
Sporting Schools Ltd
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Where is it?
Contact Graham or George to find out the location
Course runs 6 weeks
Day 1 – 10am – 3pm
It can be run over two days per week, which would then last 3 weeks. The days would need to not be consecutive due to nature of tasks given out during course.
Overview of Support offered
The programme is to help you get jobs in business.
Unit 1 – Introduction to Lifestyle choices 1 – Health, Nutrition, Fitness and
Unit 2 – Introduction to Lifestyle choices 2 – Developing confidence,
teamwork and communication.
Unit 3 – What can you do to improve yourself?
Unit 4 – Personal Development Planning – Target setting for life
We go on woodland walks, visit a beach, take part in yoga, an exercise class and you create a piece of art.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minumum No. 4 Maximum No. 12
what equipment should i bring?
- The course is a practical one it will give you a basic understanding of health and well-being.
- It will also enable you to plan a pathway for improving your lifestyle, employment and health.
- You will learn to develop your confidence, communication and teamwork skills.
- You will also take part in several group exercises.
- You will be able to analyse your performance, which will mean you improving your awareness of what it is you need to do to develop yourself to get what you want from life.
- Gain confidence through discussions.
- Improve self-esteem.
- Increased knowledge of opportunities available to you.
- Improve employability by gaining more industry related qualifications.