Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Where is it?
10 Red Lion Street Wolverhampton or at a community organisation.
Individual timetable prepared once had first meeting but normally between 4 – 12 hours to suit.
Overview of Support offered
Discover new Amazing possibilities with our Career Guidance.
Learn how to:
- Get a job when you have no experience.
- Match up your career aspirations with your interests and personality.
- Apply for and get the Apprenticeship you want.
- Find courses that get you hired.
Get a professional interview winning CV and cover letter.
What do you get?
- An amazing CV to generate more responses from employers.
- Excellent and exciting cover letters.
- Support of your individual, professional Career Advisor to help with your job searching and applications.
- Free memory stick!
Innovative and outstanding Interview Techniques to impress employers.
What can you learn?
- Discover the most common interview questions.
- Learn do’s and don’ts.
- Learn powerful ways to improve your body language.
- Boost your confidence.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 2 Maximum No. 4
what equipment should i bring
- Increased confidence, motivation and optimism.
- Focussed career aspirations.
- Professional CV, Cover Letter and Memory Stick.
- Job searching and employability skills to apply for and get the Apprenticeship, Job or Course that you want.
- Ongoing support help and a friendly professional service for as long as you need it.