Sow & Grow
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Tel: 0121 553 6730
where is it?
Dartmouth House, Sandwell Road, West Bromwich
Once a week for 24 weeks
Overview of Support offered
The programme will focus on 4 delivery strands:
- Learning – Support you to acquire nationally recognised accredited qualifications in Enterprise and Employability
- Skills – Improve your personal and social development skills through tailored workshops
- Enterprise – Attend workshops to understand what an Enterprise is and engage in a social enterprise project through a community grow scheme
- Community – Attend community events to find out what opportunities and initiatives are currently available, and engage in voluntary work to benefit the community
Sow & Grow will deliver 1:1 and small groups learning sessions, providing pastoral support throughout the programme. We will deliver work and social enterprise skills.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 3 Maximum No. 3
This programme will support you to define a clear path to acquire skills and experience that are linked to your future careers aspirations. Toward the end of the programme Landau will work with the you to broker opportunities in the following;
- full-time study in a school, college or with a training provider
- full-time work or volunteering combined with part-time education or training
- An apprenticeship