Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Tel: 0121 553 6730
where is it?
Dartmouth House, Sandwell Road, West Bromwich
Once a week on a Wednesday for 12 weeks
Overview of Support offered
The programme has been designed to increase your social mobility and empower you to change your life! You will do this by participating in the structured programme that will support you to Learn new vocational skills to use in the community. The programme aims are for you to:
- Improve aspirations and motivation
- Improve work related skills
- Support you to apply and secure work related opportunities (employment, work experience, training etc)
- Develop a clear strategy as to how to become enterprising in your local community
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 3 Maximum No. 3
What equipment should I bring?
This programme will support you to define a clear path to acquire skills and experience that are linked to your future career aspirations.
Toward the end of the programme Landau will work with you to broker opportunities in the following;
- Full-time study in a school, college or with a training provider
- Full-time work or volunteering combined with part-time education or training
- An apprenticeship