Personal Development & Change Programme
Raise Your Bar
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Where is it?
Service will be delivered on Talent Match agreed locations to suit the need of young people
Session times will be agreed with Talent Match to suit the needs of the young people
Overview of Support offered
Raise Your Bar provides
- Intensive 121 Harmful Sexual Behaviour Assessment with individual
young men or boys or young women.
- Healthy Relationships & Sexual Health Workshops specific for boys and
young men or mixed groups of young people.
- Boxercise workshops for groups. (Team Building)
- Combined Boxercise & Sexual Health & Relationships workshops
- Reflective Practise facilitation for youth workforce staff.
- Bespoke courses for Young People in Peer Mentoring, Working with
Young People & Counselling Skills or Senior Member Training.
- Bespoke courses for communities in Mentoring, counselling skills and
Working with Young People. (awaiting accreditation centre
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 4 Maximum No. 10
what equipment should i bring
Ideally a reasonable sized classroom with flipchart stand
- Improve knowledge of sexual health and the law
- Improve awareness of healthy relationships
- Increased awareness of mental and men’s hygiene
- Increase self confidence
- Improve physical health and coordination
- Improve awareness of self-care strategies
- Increase skills to work with peers, communities, and young people