Personal Training- Bootcamp
At Home Fitness Stourbridge
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
West Park, Park Road, WV1 4PH, Wolverhampton
One session a week lasting 2hrs.
Date to be confirmed.
Overview of Support offered
Offering Young Adults Personal training sessions at West Park Wolverhampton. Organising fun and tough workouts for them to do within the hour of each session.
The sessions will be split into steady pace so I can get a better understanding of each person’s fitness levels. The first 5-15 mins will be simple body weighted drills to get the muscles nice and warm, Once we have warmed up, I will follow this up by demonstrating simple cool down stretches before the main workout.
Depending on the amount of people that turn up to each session, There will be team based workouts which will involve the individual to carry a weight and run or pass to the next person.
Time based bodyweight exercises where I will demonstrate the movement first before the group copy me afterwards. I will time them for about 20-30 in which they will do as many as they can before the next exercises.
Split into teams where they will run to each cone and run back to the end of the line, signalling the next person to get ready.
Equipment based workouts
I will split the group into smaller groups where they will use some of the equipment that I will bring along. This will be circuit based, so each person can use the equipment. This will be timed, and each small group will head to a different corner.
Cool down 5-10 mins
Eventually I will bring the group together, and let them cool down by showing them easy breathing exercises and stretching of the muscles used during the workouts.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minumum No. 6 Maximum No. 8
what equipment should i bring?
I have most of the equipment, however if there is equipment available from the PSN, then that would help me out. I.e Cones, Sandbags, Battle ropes etc.
All individuals benefit from regular physical activity. We could all gain from these physical, mental and social benefits of being active.
- See improvements in muscle strength, coordination, and flexibility.
- Improve exercise endurance, cardiovascular efficiency, and possibly increased life expectancy.
- Experience better balance, motor skills and body awareness.
- Will show improvement in behaviour, academics, self-confidence and building friendships.
- Will have positive changes in their health, quality of life and boost to their self-esteem.
- Gets to experiences a sense of accomplishment and possibly the taste of winning or personal satisfaction.
- Experience increases in attention span, on-task behaviour, and level of correct responding.
- Will increase appetite and improve quality of sleep.
- Will see a decrease in secondary health complications like obesity, high blood pressure, low HDL (“good”) cholesterol and diabetes.
- Will find an outlet for their physical energy, will help them cope with stress, anxiety and depression.