I.D Plus (Intentional Development) Programme
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Jonathan Allen/Jayne Sargeant
Tel: 0121 585 9419
where is it?
Phase Trust Facility, Little Cornbow, Halesowen or at the hub.
Timings and content is always agreed with the young person
Overview of Support offered
This programme aims to help you in 5 key areas:
Allows you the chance to explore areas that challenge you and prevent you from moving forward. You can reflect on where you are at and we can encourage you to develop in weaker areas to ensure your success.
Skills Based Learning
You will learn new skills and develop confidence through a variety of activities such as DJing, music production, video production, dance and drama.
Provides an opportunity for you to learn the importance of interacting with others through team building activities.
You have the chance to explore your natural talents hidden within your character. It helps you focus on what you are good at and hone these strengths so you can apply them better.
We will help you to engage with a variety of activities that will encourage you to think about your future and the direction you want to head in. We aim to help you to explore your options and access your potential.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 2 Maximum No. 8
What equipment should i bring?
- Increased confidence so you feel ready to take their next steps towards further education, employability and career aspiration.
- Help you identify and challenge the personal barriers to your own success and see ways to overcome them.
- Equip you to develop the skills necessary to your success.
- Empower you with the belief and motivation that leads to positive change.
- Discover new strengths and skills.