Preparing for an Interview
YMCA Black Country Group
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
The programme can be delivered in any suitable location.
1 day course.
Dates are flexible to meet need.
Overview of Support offered
Please provide short overview of offer maximum 300 words
Designed to enable young people to prepare for an interview.
The training day is interactive and is supported by a dedicated Learning Mentor.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Different types of interviews and how to prepare for each one
- Practice interview questions and answers
- Mock Interview
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 6 Maximum No. 12
What equipment should I bring?
- To support young people to pursue and achieve their passion, talents and interests.
- To provide a positive and engaging learning experience that enables progression and growth.
- To equip young people with the confidence and interpersonal skills for an interview placing them in a better position to gain employment.