Face your challenges!
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Jodie McCaughan/Dave Bradshaw Tel: 0121 520 8070
where is it?
Office: 28 Wood Street, Tipton, DY4 9BQ
Overview of Support offered
The aims of the support offer are:
- Help you make decisions
- Help you to increase your problem solving skills
- Control of your own journey and support
- Support with wider challenges that may not relate to work or education
- Learn how to self advocate
- Help you know your rights and entitlements
- Increase your confidence levels
We work with you to look at what is difficult by listening to what you have to say either in a 1:1 or group session. The sessions are tailored to suit you, and group meetings will involve in you interacting with like minded people.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 3 Maximum No. 10
What equipment should I bring?
- You will feel more confident.
- You will meet new people.
- You will increase your social skills meaning it will be easier to talk to new people.
- You will feel better about yourself.
- It will feel good to have support at your pace.
- You will gain research skills.
- You will be more knowledgeable about you and your family’s rights.
- You will be more able to voice your thoughts, feelings, needs, wants and wishes.
- When faced with challenges you will be more able to identify services, activities, support and other information you may need.
- You will participate in Self, Group and Peer advocacy
- Things will seem clearer.
- You will feel less isolated and alone.