Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Jodie McCaughan/Dave Bradshaw Tel: 0121 520 8070
where is it?
Office: 28 Wood Street, Tipton, DY4 9BQ
Overview of Support offered
You will look at:
- Website Design
- Information Finding
- Report Writing
- Social Networking
Via flexible one to one supervision and guidance and placement experience that will be tailored to suit your needs.
You will have the opportunity to spend time in an informal and relaxed environment, learning at your own pace and gaining valuable experience.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
what equipment should i bring?
- I have found out what I am good at.
- My confidence has increased which means i am not as shy; I feel better talking to new people.
- I am able to find information and feel better informed.
- I feel better about myself.
- Before I was scared about trying new things. New things are not as scary anymore.
- I have learnt that I can ask for help and advice and i will get it.
- You It was great working at a pace that suited me.
- All the experience I have gained will now help me to look for further opportunities in education/ employment.