Get Involved – improve your skills
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Hayley Champion Tel: 0121 525 2558
where is it?
The Business Centre, Church Street, West Bromwich, B70 8RP
Or off site within Sandwell.
Details upon request.
Overview of Support offered
Get Involved – we will support you with your employability skills such as communicating effectively, presenting yourself well to employers and much more!
Talking with family and friends can be easy, but talking to an employer can sometimes leave you tongue tied!
We can help you with essential skills including:
- Improving your confidence and self-esteem
- Improving your communication skills
- Helping you meet and get involved with people through team activities
- Increase your understanding of how to present yourselves well to employers
- Helping you achieve your potential!
Through our support, local young people have progressed in to many things such as jobs, apprenticeships, work experience placements voluntary placements and self-employment!
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 3 Maximum No. 15
What equipment should I bring?
- Increased Self-esteem and confidence
- Increased motivation and positive outlook
- Improved communication skills
- Developing team skills
- Improved presentation skills and confidence when presenting
- Understanding of interview skills and techniques
- Increase in key skills
- Increase in life skills