Start your career
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Hayley Champion Tel: 0121 525 2558
where is it?
The Business Centre, Church Street, West Bromwich, B70 8RP or we can deliver off site within Sandwell.
Overview of Support offered
One to One Advice For You- take the next steps of YOUR journey.
Starting your career can be a daunting task but it doesn’t have to be!
SWEDA advisors are ready to help you in your next steps.
This one to one support includes:
- Meeting with an experienced and qualified advisor to discuss your needs
- Identifying your skills and potential
- Creating a realistic individual plan for you to follow making sure we meet your needs
- Creating an effective up to date CV
- Identifying any further training and support that would benefit you and your journey
Through our support, local young people have progressed in to many things such as jobs, apprenticeships, work experience placements voluntary placements and self-employment!
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
what equipment should i bring?
- Increased Self-esteem and confidence.
- Increased motivation and positive outlook.
- Increased aspirations.
- Up to date CV.
- Increased key skills.
- Increased employability.
- Greater understanding of options available within Sandwell.