The Prince’s Trust
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
0800 842 842
where is it?
Molineux Football Ground Wolverhampton + Wednesfield + Walsall + Smethwick + Telford + Shrewsbury + Dudley
Team programme is delivered 3 times per year from each location. Usually a 6 week gap between each team programme for recruitment and signing off the previous team.
Overview of Support offered
- Taster day (opportunity to meet with potential team members) have fun & learn something interesting.
- Week 1 – Induction
- Week 2 – Residential
- Week 3 & 4 – Identifying, planning and fundraising for a community project
- Weeks 5 & 6 – Completing a 2 week community project
- Weeks 7 & 8 – Work placement
- Week 9 – Planning for progression (CV building, interview preparation, mock interviews, application
form completion, covering letters, guest speakers, career planning)
- Week 10 – Planning and fundraising for team challenges in the community
- Week 11 – Completing the team challenges in the local community
- Week 12 – Finalising individual team folder work, planning a final presentation & delivering the presentation.
- A chance to achieve a formal accreditation
- Ongoing support from the delivery partner and The Prince’s Trust
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 11 Maximum No. 18
what equipment should i bring?
- Voluntary and work experience opportunities
- 1st Aid certificate
- Improvement in Literacy & Numeracy
- Prince’s Trust completion certificate
- Prince’s Trust Qualification
- Development Awards for further qualification in football coaching
- Enrolment in local college courses
- FT/PT Employment in some cases