The Sistahood Project
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
where is it?
At Central Hub (Bilston Town Hall) or off site at other hubs/ venues.
The project is usually spread over an 8 week period with weekly sessions included in the period. Time scales can be negotiated to fit in with your organisation’s requirements.
Overview of Support offered
The Sistahood Project is a creative and holistic programme which focuses on empowering, inspiring and equipping young women to be more resilient, confident and building long-lasting friendships.
The package includes:
- An introduction to the project
- A launch event for clients
- A selection of creative and holistic activities and workshops
- Inspiration speakers
- A professional film documentary of the whole process for each client and a master copy for your organisation
- An awards evening with a 3 course meal, certificates and gifts
- A chance to appear on a local TV channel to promote the work you are doing within the project
- Ongoing online support and mentoring for all clients involved
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No.5 Maximum No.10
what equipment should i bring?
All equipment is provided.
- To increase Self Confidence and Emotional well-being.
- To improve perception of self-image and identity
- To improve ability to make informed decisions
- To Improve range of coping mechanisms
- To increase self-esteem
- To increase creative, social and performance skills