Top Church Training
Area’s support can be offered
Sandwell Dudley Wolverhampton Central Walsall
Karen Fielder/Lauren Tel: 01384 262114
where is it?
South Street Café, South Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 2RR
Every Tuesday from 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Overview of Support offered
Come and try your hand at one of our Arts & Crafts Workshops. There are a variety of workshops to choose from including the very popular:
- Jewellery Making – Macramé Bracelets: Necklaces: Earrings & Bracelets using beads.
- Glass Painting – Design and decorate your own Wine and Tumbler Glasses.
- Card Making for any occasion.
- Tie Dye your own T-shirts.
- Seasonal Crafts.
- Painting on Canvas.
- Clay Work
All you need to do is let us know which one you would like to do and which Tuesday and we will do the rest.
Whatever you make you take home!
If you have any ideas of your own that you would like to try then please feel free to discuss this with us and we can see what we can do!!
Light Refreshments are included.
Is this activity linked to;
Increasing confidence Increasing motivation Increasing Optimism Improving employability
Where does this support fit into my journey?
Engagement This is me I’m up for it I’m ready I’m on my way
Minimum No. 3 Maximum No. 3
what equipment should i bring?
- You will be engaged and commit to the workshops
- First Activities Commence. First signs of progress identified.
- Next stage of program plan. Further signs of progress identified.